Jan 29, 2017
finding "You" with butterflies
Butterflies of Wisdom is a podcast where we want to share your
story. We want to share your knowledge if you have a small business
if you are an author or a Doctor, or whatever you are. With a
disability or not, we want to share your story to inspire others.
To learn more about Butterflies of Wisdom visit
On Butterflies of Wisdom today, Best-Selling Author, Win C welcomes Kelly Ann Collins. Kelly is an integrated marketing communications expert—specializing in digital marketing, social strategy and publicity—with more than 15 years of professional experience as a consultant. She's worked on initiatives involving brands you know and love, like Jamba Juice, United Nations, Easter Seals, Conservation International, Starbucks, HP, Adobe, Disney and Prince William's Royal Foundation.
- In 2016, invited to join Global Opportunity Lab, a collaboration of United Nations Global Compact, Mandag Morgen, and DNV GL, to help translate the Sustainable Development Goals into opportunities for business and societies at large.
- In 2016, one of 15 American and Canadian creatives invited to The White House to welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to the United States.
- In 2016, chosen by Entrepreneur's Hive in Nairobi, Kenya, to do a live-chat on "Social Media for Startups" with entrepreneurs in Africa and India. (sfy.co/z04IF)
- In 2016, ranked No. 1 for the most popular profile on LinkedIn—among social media and marketing professionals.
- In 2015, invited to Gates Foundation’s “Gates Social” event to discuss the future of giving back with experts from Facebook Social Good, GlobalGiving, Smithsonian, Giving What We Can and others.
- In 2015, spearheaded a social media campaign to support UN Sustainable Development Goal No. 5 for The Toolbox, co-founded by humanitarian Peter Gabriel. Results were presented to The Elders by Mr. Gabriel.
- In 2014-15, helped Conservation International raise $1,000,000 for conservation projects through a social media-driven campaign (#NatureIsSpeaking) involving HP.
- In 2012, named one of the top 20 "geek girls" by AOL’s Mandatory.
- In 2011, invited to the White House for the first-ever tweet-up, and to discuss and test “We The People” online petitions.
- In 2010, named a “Leader of the Pack” by Politico.
To learn more about Kelly visit
In the Memo section have people write: In honor of Win Charles.
Bridging Bionics Foundation
PO Box 3767
Basalt, CO 81621
Thank you Win